A Glitch in the Matrix?

I confess, I am a nerd an über nerd. I wish I was a crew member on the Enterprise, I would most definitely be in Ravenclaw, and I would ALWAYS choose the red pill.
Well, today I had the opportunity to attend a mini-conference put on by my local Dietetic Association entitled, "Going Green: Sustainability of our Local Food Supply." It was fascinating and incredibly informative. There were speakers addressing corporate social responsibily and wellness, farm to school programs, and a farmers market discussion panel. You can expect an abundance of posts in the coming days. So how on earth does this relate to my nerdiness?
We watched clever videos encouraging the purchasing of local meat called "The Meatrix." I am fairly certain that I enjoyed them more than anyone else in the room...
Click HERE to go to the Meatrix site, or just watch the videos below...

The Meatrix I



The Meatrix II: Revolting



The Meatrix II 1/2