T Minus 1 Day...

Just one day until the big day! I am excited, I love Thanksgiving. Many people worry about weight gain during the holiday season, which is a valid concern with all of the holiday yumminess to be had.

My advice is this: fill your plate (not pile), eat slowly, stop when you're full. If for some reason you overindulge tomorrow (which is likely with all of the temptations in front of you), get over it! Friday is a new day. If you mess up on Thursday get right back on track on Friday and don't sweat it. If you are able to control your portions I commend you, but if not don't let it drag you down.

I am guilty of the all or nothing mentality. I used to tell myself, "I messed up my diet, I'll just eat whatever until the weekend is over." NO MORE! One messed up meal is not going to affect me the rest of the weekend.

Don't stress out about your weight tomorrow, just enjoy the time with your family and friends. Happy Thanksgiving!