Green Tea Liqueur

So, last night I went to a cocktail party hosted by my husband's boss. There was good music, lots of alcohol and a plethora of h'orderves. As the designated driver, I imbibed cranberry pomegranate juice and sprite zero. I munched on crudite, potstickers, meatballs, and baked brie. I made the mistake of arriving to the party hungry, and ate a little more than I wanted to. My husband enjoyed several crown on the rocks, although he is usually a scotch drinker ( we always joke that we are like old people trapped in young bodies).

Were I not the DD I would have definitely tried the green tea liqueur. Apparently it can be used to make zentinis, zentonics, or zensaketinis. The husband has promised to buy a bottle for us to try. Oh well, regardless of the lack of ethanol I enjoyed myself and I always look forward to any event that allows me to show off my high heels. :)

With the approaching holidays I am unsure of how often I will be blogging. My husband and I are travelling, we leave tomorrow and won't be back until the 29th. I will try my best to blog once a day, but we shall see how well that works out.

Happy first day of winter!

Happy Hanukkah!