Is it possible I'm not as attractive as I think I am?

Seinfeld was one the best shows of all time, and is second only to South Park in my mind. I was a freshman in high school when the series finale aired, and I could not for the life of me understand why my parents thought the show was so darn funny. Now I watch the reruns and laugh hysterically at man hands, the soup nazi, Jerry's puffy shirt, Kramer getting thirsty from pretzels, festivus, and master of your domain. I love them all...but my favorite character is Elaine Benes. I love her dancing, and her unwavering confidence, and just her in general.

I was pleasantly surprised while on FitSugar because Julia Louis-Dreyfus is on the cover of the new SHAPE! She is 48 and looks just as good (if not better) than she did as Elaine... Click HERE for the full story.


Image courtesy of FitSugar.