Menu Plan

The weekends slip by too quickly, my husband and I are enjoying The Bucket List and lamenting the fact that tomorrow is Monday. But without further ado is this week's menu...




Monday: thyme baked chicken, acorn squash, and mixed veggies. (didn't get to this last week)

Tuesday: macaroni and cheese with skinless sausage and broccoli.

Wednesday: wannabe chicken parmesan with green beans.

Thursday: breakfast for dinner, not sure what yet.

Friday: homemade pizza and salad.

Saturday: unsure *

Sunday: unsure *


Throughout the week I will add pics of my meals (under Daily Food Journal tab) as well as the approximate calorie content, so come back and check it out. For even more menu planning inspiration click HERE for Organizing Junkie's Menu Plan Monday.

* My cupboards are darn near bare! I need to go grocery shopping at some point this week, so I want to keep my options open. Any suggestions for something inexpensive, delicious, and reasonably healthy???