I don't tweet. I don't have a facebook or a myspace. So, I confess I am totally out of the loop when it comes to social networking. But I do have good reasons, you see I am a scorpio. That means I am sneaky and incredibly jealous.
Case in point, for a brief moment in time I had a myspace that I did not use for reconnecting with old friends. Instead I used it to spy on people that I did not particularly care about reconnecting with, and to pick fights with my husband over every female not related to him who left a comment. So I got rid of the myspace. I started a facebook too, but it was significantly more confusing and so it too was deleted.
Enter Twitter. After seeing them on blogs, I began to wonder if I should be tweeting. NAOmni and I discussed it at great length, and decided it was lame, and a fad and we would wait it out. Unfortunately, she has become one of them, a tweeter.
Is my life really so interesting that I need to update you all on it daily? I know, I know... how hypocritical of me. I do update my blog daily, usually a few times. But it isn't so much about me as it is food/nutrition/random cute things I see online. Am I missing out on something fun and worthwhile that could help promote my blog? Or am I ignoring a fad and being a non-conformist?