California Dreamin'


You gotta love Fridays... The weekend is only a few hours away, and I am counting down the seconds!

Finally found the camera (don't know how I always manage to misplace it), and have uploaded the last of my Cali pics for everyone to enjoy.


Last Friday Night's Family get together

Tequila shots with my madre... yes she is a pimp


her lovely chopped salad


salsa and guacamole make me happy


my plate, unfortunately it was not my only plate...
God, I love Mexican food!



Sunday's festivities included a family birthday beach party

this was delicious, I had 2. Then ate lots
of hummus and dip and deviled eggs. Doh!

A beach pic... Carlsbad (near San Diego), CA

Gratuitous animal photos...



This morning's eats...
Verdict: guilt free filling deliciousness, but the husband said it looks like cat vomit and unfortunately I have to agree.
Moral: don't judge a food by its looks. Breakfast cookie = a good morning
I scarfed down a salad, a few crackers, and a zbar for lunch. Unfortunately I managed to eat it all before remembering I actually had my camera with me...
Just for fun, check out this post from Food2 on lost foods... Orbitz soda anyone?
Have a fabulous weekend!