The good:
Lots of yumminess


The ugly:
ran out of dark chocolate dreams

Friday night started off so well, a nice dinner (which included brussel sprouts) and a DVD. Then I had 1 glass of champagne, and then a second, and then I continued to request more. I was a lot of fun for about an hour, then things turned sour. I spent the wee hours of Saturday morning near a toilet swearing off alcoholic beverages forever (maybe not forever). Fortunately I was able to stay awake until I had sobered up and Saturday morning there was no hangover... I can not be trusted with champagne.
So far the research symposium has been fairly interesting, and I've learned some incredible things about omega-3s (more on this later). I am back and forth at the symposium and lab again today, but I hope to be back later...
Hope everyone's week is off to a good start!



