Allow me to sum up my last few weeks (at least the fun parts) in pictures:

What can I say? I'm all Vol...
don't worry it is still safely stored in my freezer.
don't worry it is still safely stored in my freezer.

The darling husband gave me a super early b'day present,
if only I could figure out how to work it...
if only I could figure out how to work it...
under cabinet wine glass holders, and came out with this. I love it!
The highlight of the past 3 weeks hasbeen our discovery of a place that serves boba!
We even bought our own tapioca pearls to make our own boba... woot woot
That pretty much sums up my 3 weeks. You can fill in the gaps with data entry, exams, and lots of reading.
In regards to my weight loss, there has been a definite stagnation. I wish I could say I don't understand or know why, but that is a blatant lie. I have been sucking at portion control lately and have increased my sedentary-ness. Hence, lack of weight loss. I keep telling myself I will restart, but I can't seem to get my act together. C'est la vie.

In regards to my weight loss, there has been a definite stagnation. I wish I could say I don't understand or know why, but that is a blatant lie. I have been sucking at portion control lately and have increased my sedentary-ness. Hence, lack of weight loss. I keep telling myself I will restart, but I can't seem to get my act together. C'est la vie.
