If cleanliness is next to godliness...

I must confess that I might be going to Hell.

Unfortunately cleanliness is not my forte, and it never has been. I loathe cleaning, just absolutely detest it. While I was always a well-behaved child, I was terribly disobedient when it came to cleaning my room. In fact, my husband refuses to share a bathroom with me. He can't stand the dirty clothes on the floor or hair and makeup products left out all over the counter...

Why am I telling you this? Because this weekend I did something truly shocking... I cleaned out my fridge. I didn't just throw out food that was long past its prime, I took out the shelves and drawers and sanitized and disinfected. And because I know my mother will not believe me, I am including photographic evidence:





* I didn't take before shots as it didn't occur to me, but even if I did they would be far too embarrassing to share.


What is your least favorite cleaning chore?


Happy Monday!