
Ok, I admit it. I am a nerd, my husband has got me hooked on Star Trek. I am not a total trekkie, but I do enjoy it. We actually spent the evening watching Star Trek III: The Search for Spock. You might be asking yourself why I would actually admit to this and what this has to do with my blog. Let me explain. Leonard Nimoy, who plays Spock, released a book of black and white nude photographs called The Full Body Project. The interesting thing about this book is that the photographs are of full-figured women (NSFW). The Full Body Project is a promotion of body acceptance at any size, and I commend Mr. Nimoy for thinking that all women are beautiful. May he live long and prosper!
On a side note... A small protion of the movie Star Trek III: The Search for Spock was filmed at my alma mater (the fountain on the planet Vulcan).
