I am a Diet Coke fiend! If Diet Coke were drugs and alcohol I would have a mugshot to rival Lindsay Lohan...
I drink multiple cans of the stuff daily. I know I shouldn't, I know I should be drinking water; but I cannot escape the bubbly, artificially sweet temptress that is Diet Coke. I drink it as a pick me up in the mornings, I often have one in the afternoon, and then again in the evenings. It's bad, my blood is probably carbonated. I am trying to cut back, but its hard. It is especially difficult when Diet Coke pretends to be healthy and releases products with vitamins and minerals or when they partner with The Heart Truth. I know I am not alone, people spend more than twenty-one billion dollars every year on diet beverages. Click HERE to read more.
My personal goal this week is to cut back on my soda intake, more specifically I will be eliminating one Diet Coke per day from my normal diet. Wish me luck, because I will definitely need it...
