In November of 2006 I made a wonderful discovery, Sierra Mist Cranberry Splash. If you have never had this beverage you are seriously missing out. It is light,crisp, and tart. It reminds me of a virgin cosmopolitan, and is great as a mixer for vodka. As much as I loved the soda, I only had it a few times because there was no diet version (I simply cannot justify drinking my calories, unless it is a cocktail). November 2007 Sierra Mist Cranberry Splash returned with a diet counterpart, Sierra Mist Free Cranberry Splash! I was of course delighted, and enjoyed the soda from November until January. Since the holiday season seems to be creeping up earlier this year (have you seen the Christmas decorations in stores?), so has my beloved Cranberry Splash! It is in stores now, and despite the fact that I am trying to decrease my soda intake I cannot help but enjoy the soda while it is around. And I suggest you do the same! Here is a silly advertisement for Cranberry Splash from last Holiday Season: