I do not like to exercise. *GASP* I know the health benefits, and that I can cut fewer calories by burnng them, but still do not enjoy exercising. My natural state of being is laziness. Given the choice I would lounge around all day reading, napping, and enjoying cocktails. My mother claims that I never even learned to crawl. I would beg to be picked up and carried, and walking would be a last resort. I haven't changed, I am still lazy.Just because I don't like to exercise doesn't mean I don't, I just don't do it as often as I should. One of the ways I motivate myself to workout is with music. An awesome playlist can get me through a tough workout. Here are the songs that are currently on my workout playlist:
AFI - "Miss Murder"
Christina Aguilera - "Fighter"
Christina Aguilera - "Keeps Getting Better"
Bare Naked Ladies - "Baby Seat"
Bare Naked Ladies - "One Week"
Christina Aguilera - "Fighter"
Christina Aguilera - "Keeps Getting Better"
Bare Naked Ladies - "Baby Seat"
Bare Naked Ladies - "One Week"
Daniel Bedingfield - "Gonna Get Thru This"
Natasha Bedingfield - "Pocket Full of Sunshine"
Black Eyed Peas - "Hey Mama"
Black Eyed Peas - "My Humps"
Black Eyed Peas - "Shut Up"
Danity Kane - "Damaged"
Fergie - "Labels or Love"
Nelly Furtado - "Maneater"
Nelly Furtado - "Say it Right"
Avril Lavigne - "Girlfriend"
Avril Lavigne - "Hot"
Pussycat Dolls - "Whatcha Think About That"
Pussycat Dolls - "When I Grow Up"
Rihanna - "Disturbia"
Rihanna - "SOS"
Britney Spears - "Break the Ice"
Britney Spears - "Stronger"
Britney Spears - "Womanizer"
* PS - How freakin' fabulous does Britney look in her new video for "Womanizer"?
I apologize for the abundance of cheesey pop songs, but they are fun to workout to. What songs are on your workout playlist?
Natasha Bedingfield - "Pocket Full of Sunshine"
Black Eyed Peas - "Hey Mama"
Black Eyed Peas - "My Humps"
Black Eyed Peas - "Shut Up"
Danity Kane - "Damaged"
Fergie - "Labels or Love"
Nelly Furtado - "Maneater"
Nelly Furtado - "Say it Right"
Avril Lavigne - "Girlfriend"
Avril Lavigne - "Hot"
Pussycat Dolls - "Whatcha Think About That"
Pussycat Dolls - "When I Grow Up"
Rihanna - "Disturbia"
Rihanna - "SOS"
Britney Spears - "Break the Ice"
Britney Spears - "Stronger"
Britney Spears - "Womanizer"
* PS - How freakin' fabulous does Britney look in her new video for "Womanizer"?
I apologize for the abundance of cheesey pop songs, but they are fun to workout to. What songs are on your workout playlist?