Relish!


Heard of it? Me neither until a few days ago. Relish is an online meal planning service offering ideas for quick and easy dinners with the shopping list included.

"We offer the plan to get you out of your dinner
rut for good and to prepare healthy and creative
dinners, every night. You choose your weekly
recipes, the grocery list is tabulated, shop once a week
and have all of the ingredients needed for five meals."

Click HERE to check it out...

The service costs $7 a month, but could be a real time saver if you are as indecisive as I am when it comes to meal planning. I am considering signing up for it when I have a little more cash flow. However, Shannon over at Homemaking in the Real World is having a raffle and the prize is a 3 month subscription to Relish! Click HERE immediately and enter your name, the drawing will be next Wednesday (October 29th)... Good Luck!
PS - Than you Shannon for offering this giveaway!