
The centerpiece of most Thanksgiving meals is the turkey, and is often the source of the most anxiety. Everyone wants a bird that is beautiful, juicy, and delicious. In 2006 my bff and I decided to host a practice Thanksgiving for our friends, and opted out of cooking a whole bird. Instead we cooked a bone in, skin on turkey breast (recipe to follow). It was AMAZING! We got rave reviews from people who don't even like turkey. Last year the hubs and I hosted Thanksgiving for my parents and I used the same recipe and had the same fabulous results. I wish I could take credit for the recipe, but alas the credit belongs to
Food Network's favorite quick-fixing gal...
Rachael Ray. I know, I know... you either love her or you hate her. Well I think she is adorable and this recipe is
fantastic YUMM-O! The recipe is "Pressed Herbs and Spices Turkey Breast," and the picture does not do it justice. If you are having a smaller Thanksgiving get together, you must try it! If you are having a large Thanksgiving party, make two or three! Click
HERE for the recipe (I did not make the stuffing or the gravy, but I am sure they are equally delicious). Tomorrow... stuffing!