T Minus 2 Days... Wine

I am by no means a wine aficionado. I have no idea whether a wine is fruity or oaky or buttery, I just know if it tastes good to me. As such I will not be telling you which wines will pair perfectly with your turkey dinner (although I will link to some people who can). My personal opinion is that you should forget all that and sip on something you like... white, red, whatever so long as you enjoy it.

One glass of red wine contains approximately 90 calories, but it is bursting with phytochemicals! Of which, my favorite is resveratrol. Resveratrol has anti-aging properties, behaves as an antioxidant, and has been associated with the French paradox. Reason enough to enjoy a glass (or two) on Thanksgiving!

White wine also contains 90 calories per glass, but you can cut the calories by enjoying a white wine spritzer. Studies have shown that white wine may promote healthy lung function(attention smoking husband).

Don't stress about having the perfect wine with your dinner, just pick one you like!

Click HERE for an article from Forbes.

MSNBC has some TG wine suggestions HERE.

HERE is a "Can't Fail Guide" to TG wine.

Enjoy!