Daily Food Journal - January 3, 2009

Breakfast: another bowl of frosted shredded wheat and 8 oz of orange juice. (approximately 350 calories)


Lunch/Dinner: we had a late lunch out at Chili's. I chose one of their "guiltless" items, a chicken sandwich with veggies and black beans (they list the nutrition info right on the menu). While I would have loved the nachos my lunch was quite yummy. My husband, on the other hand, had more calories to spare and chose a burger. When we got home we looked at the nutrition information online, and it had 1800 calories not including the fries!!! (approximately 500 calories).


Cocktails: We picked up some green tea liqueur (I gushed about here), and I plan to dedicate an entire post to it in the not too distant future. I mixed the liqueur with some sprite zero on ice and it was delish! So far I have had 2, but I am planning on enjoying another... (approximately 300 calories)

Not pictured - a few minutes ago I decided I needed a little something but not a full meal, I opted for another bowl of cereal and thought you didn't need another picture of that (250 calories).