Slogging At My Blogging

I confess...



Lately I have pretty much sucked at life. Well not really at life, but at blogging which lately has felt like "blah"ging. I love to post my thoughts, random finds on the internet, and taking pictures of what I am eating has really kept me accountable. But the past few days I have just been feeling blah for lack of a better term. So I apologize for my absence, and you can thank my husband and NAOmni for this post (they have been bugging me about posting)...



So now that I am officially back, let me tell you what I have been up to. On Friday night NAOmni and I went to a hockey game which gave me an excuse to wear super cute high heels. I ate a little more than I should have this weekend (I swear that blogging is helpful), but I had lost 3 more pounds as of Saturday! NAOmni and I also volunteered at a local food pantry on Saturday. I watched The Godfather for the first time ever on Sunday, and impulsively decided to cut my hair... short... I am still recovering. And on Monday it snowed!


I also designed the below super snazzy signature... Overall it was a wonderful weekend, and I will be better about blogging more consistently.