My Latest Obsession...

A few weeks ago I professed my love for fiber, and thus the fiber bar. I love that my typical afternoon snack contains several grams of fiber! The folks over at Gnu Foods were kind enough to send me some samples of their fiber bars. I have tried several flavors over the past few days, and must admit that I am impressed. A Gnu Bar has the same number of calories as a Fiber One Bar but has three additional grams of fiber. Gnu Bars are also entirely natural, no high fructose corn syrup, hydrogenated oils or added sugars. Click HERE to compare. The bars are not as sweet as a Fiber One bar, but are delicious none the less. So far my favorite flavor is the chocolate brownie. Gnu Bars are available at Trader Joe's, the Vitamin Shoppe, and many whole foods markets. I will definitely speak to the manager of my local grocer to see about stocking these yummy bars. Gnu Bars absolutely have my seal of approval! Enjoy