So I confess...
I am consistently incosistent. And I cannot tell you why. I enjoy blogging, I really do. But sometimes I just have blogger's block, and I feel so uninspired. So accept my lame apology for abandoning you my amazing readers (which is essentially my husband and my mom). I really was busy, I had 3 exams and was having a mini-meltdown. So forgive me and my consistent inconsistence.
I have a second confession...
I haven't been as diligent at counting calories and making wise food choices as I should be (hence no DFJ), and I have gained 1 pound. I know, I know, it isn't much. But I am disappointed none the less. Why can't I eat like a normal human being? Why do I overindulge and eat until my stomach protudes like an expectant mother? I ask myself these things, and have no answers. Eating healthfully and eating reasonable portions is a constant battle for me, it does not come naturally or easily.
Anyhow I am back. Back to blogging. Back to non-porcine eating habits.