Superbowl Confession


Image courtesy of Wikipedia.

On Sunday my husband and I headed over to a friend's cool downtown loft to watch the big game on his giant TV. I decided to make some game-day fare... sausage-cheese balls, stuffed red potatoes, and a brownie football (and yes I <3 my Betty Crocker newsletter). Unfortunately my rotten husband left the camera at work.

So we headed over with yumminess in tow. In addition to the food I made, there was plenty of beer (obviously), pinwheel sandwiches, and 7-layer dip. I had every intention of only eating a little of each, to stay satisfied but not indulge too many calories. Well, intention paved the way to diet hell!

So I confess...

I ate WAY too much 7-layer dip, sausage balls, potatoes and brownie! I just kept eating, and eating and EATING. I couldn't stop, it was pretty ridiculous. I am hoping this won't impact my weight loss too much. I am back on track and plan to document my daily eating habits once again. I hope everyone enjoyed the game.

What did you all serve at your Superbowl party?