The McNuggetini?


Image courtesy of This is Why You're Fat.

The blogosphere is all aflutter over the McNuggetini posted on This Recording (which strangely enough was posted almost a year ago). First I saw it on This is Why You're Fat, then on Serious Eats, and even the Huffington Post got in on the action. So if you have not yet seen it, behold the McNuggetini in all of it's McDonaldsy glory.

If you would like to make your own McNuggetini you will need: a McDonalds chocolate milkshake, chicken mcnuggets with BBQ sauce, and vodka. Dip the martini glass in BBQ sauce, combine the chocolate shake and vodka, and garnish with the mcnugget, and voila you have yourself a McNuggetini!

Personally, I am going to switch it up and combine a McFlurry with rum and garnish the glass with big mac sauce and a sesame seed bun... I shall call it the McDaquiri!