I am behind on life, and am still trying to sneak in 15 minutes on the hubby's computer. I can't believe tomorrow is Monday already... Uggh. Weight loss is going well, I lost 1 more pound but I have not been walking regularly. So on this week's to do list is walking, small portions, and lots of water.
I can't make this a long or exciting post, I am getting the "get off the computer" eyes from the hubs (we are watching John Adams). But I saw this little poem awhile ago and thought it was cute, but I cannot recall where on earth I saw it...
A Sad Recipe
I didn't have potatoes
So I substituted rice
I didn't have paprika
So I used another spice
I didn't have tomato sauce
So I used tomato paste
A whole can, not a half can
(I don't believe in waste)
A friend gave me the recipe
Said you couldn't beat it
I don't know what's wrong with her
I couldn't even eat it...
Enjoy!