Eating the "perfect" diet is not as easy as it looks HERE from the Washington Post. In this article, a columnist and a registered dietitian formulate a dietary plan that covers all of your nutritional bases, eliminating the need for a multivitamin.
The good news: it can be done.
The bad news: no alcohol, no dessert.
I think I will continue taking my Flintstones and my chocolate calcium chews...
Apparently some men enjoy a little more junk in the trunk HERE. Men were asked to look at pictures of women of varying sizes and rate their attractiveness (not sure that is a word). Apparently, not all men liked the same pictures.
Not quite sure how this qualifies as science
Food cravings are more legitimate than we once thought HERE. "Highly palatable foods -- those containing fat, sugar and salt -- stimulate the brain to release dopamine, the neurotransmitter associated with the pleasure center, he found. In time, the brain gets wired so that dopamine pathways light up at the mere suggestion of the food, such as driving past a fast-food restaurant, and the urge to eat the food grows insistent. Once the food is eaten, the brain releases opioids, which bring emotional relief." Perhaps my joking references to a junk food addiction are more than just a joke.
I ♥ Harvard for THIS. Le Whif is inhalable chocolate, all of the yumminess but none of the calories. Somehow, I think huffing chocolate wouldn't be nearly as enjoyable and would not exactly be inconspicuous...
If you sent me one of these articles, thank you!

PS - I will probably be a little emoticon happy for awhile, since I just figured out how to add them to blogger!