I was able to squeeze in some exercise every day while in Cali, and although I had the best of intentions I did manage to overeat/drink. I gained a pound, but I keep telling myself it is only water weight and it will be off in no time. Normally, if I went one week without losing I would give up and start eating like poo. Right now the plan is to keep on keeping on, and not let vacation slip ups hold me back.
Still have lots of pics to upload. Lots to unpack. Work to get caught up on. But it is nice to be back home and settling back into my routine. I must say that I am impressed, the husband cleaned before hosting a poker match. I confess that I had slacked on my wifely duties before leaving, and the house was in a state of disarray. I came home to a spotless house, and it was so nice to sit down and relax in it. We shall see how long it stays this way!

PS - the husband did not notice my new haircut! Whatever, I think it looks fabulous... ;)
PPS - Emily over at the Health Nut is giving away a gift certificalte for Mix My Granola HERE. Mix My Granola allows you to make custom mixes to make a granola that is uniquely you... My mix would definitely be french vanilla granola with dried banana, flax seed, mini chocolate morsels, and organic cacao powder. I love winning stuff, and I adore granola, so it is only natural that I post about it here! So GO ENTER, and if you win feel free to share...