Dinner last night was fabulous... the bff, sister and I talked and laughed until we cried! We went to this trendy little Brazilian restaurant, Bossa Nova. The menu was absolutelty enormous, there were more than 2 pages dedicated to pizzas!
black beans, salsa, plantains, and yucca flour.
The BFF had a burger and plantains, and the sister
had arugula pizza. Everything was super yummy,
in fact we forgot all about the drinks after dinner
because we had so much fun talking.
B-fast...
with vanilla yogurt and some Trader Joes cereal.
mustard, ketchup and cheez its!
I never have hot dogs because the
hubby hates them, so this was a nice treat...
In other news, I got my hair cut and colored and I am so excited to show the husband on Monday. I have been recovering from a terrible cut and orange hair since January, so it is still a bit of a shock to look in the mirror and see a blonde with a stylish bob!
Tonight family is coming over for Mexican food (yes, again...) and alcohol. The bff is coming over after work for a sleepover that will involve drinks and "He's Just Not That Into You"
