Officially in LaLa Land

I made it safe and sound to California, and have been spending the day with my mom and sister. I love to travel, but hate the process and was quite relieved to get off of the plane last night. Tonight I am headed to my childhood bestie's apartment to have dinner and drinks (pics to follow).


Pics of my 2 newly framed degrees courtesy of the husband...

Thanks sweetie, I love them!
I can't wait to finish the office to hang these up.

Eats of late...
spinach tortilla with hummus, feta, and zucchini


Z bar on the plane


pre workout snackage... cottage cheese and salsa

I definitely miss the Mexican food while not in California...
headed to our favorite place for lunch

cheese enchilada, beans, and rice... yum!



Until I have more delicious pics, you'll have to
settle for gratuitous photos of my parents' bulldogs!









To my darling husband... I miss you a ton and a half, and I will be home to bug you in a few short days! Enjoy your nag wife free time!