Already Half Over...

... this week and the year! Craziness. June just flew by, and somehow I disappeared from the blogosphere AGAIN. Doh!

I will be a more consistent blogger.
I will be a more consistent blogger.
I will be a more consistent blogger.

Maybe if I say it enough it will be true.

Anyhow... I am down another 3 el bees which is always a good thing! In fact I am down a whole pant size. I have a super cute outfit planned for the fourth that I haven't been able to fit into for awhile, and now I can!

I've learned a couple of things in the past few weeks: dropping a ghetto camera results in all of your pictures magically disappearing, the congress in Andrew Johnson's time was just as corrupt as they are now, and Davy Crockett's boyhood home is not worth the fee because nothing is authentic.

Just for fun:
funny pictures of cats with captions
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

Tomorrow... the long awaited omega-3 goodies!

I will be a more consistent blogger.
I will be a more consistent blogger.
I will be a more consistent blogger.