Yes, mimosas. Unfortunately they will not be the traditional orange juice spiked with champagne (try to get that at a drive thru) but rather orange juice spike with Sprite. Although it is gimmicky, if I were 8 years old I would stomp my feet and pout till I got one (not really, my mom didn't put up with that). I would even consider one for myself today if they made it with Sprite Zero, because in my book carbonation=happiness... And honestly, it is much less strange than the burger fragrance they released.
So depending on how these things sell in the test markets, you may be able to get yourself a Whopper and a mimosa for the most important meal of the day. Click HERE for more...

PS - Am I the only one totally creeped out by the King??? The only things that strike more fear into my heart are zombies (the fast running kind) and aliens (the abduction and probing kind)!