There are few things more exciting than your first day back at school. I love the clean slate feeling that each new semester, and particularly academic year, brings. January never feels like the beginning of a brand new year, late August seems like a more natural start for the year. For me it doesn't matter that this is my billionth first day of school, or that I have a billion more first days until I receive my doctorate...
I am ExCiTeD!
This semester is particularly exciting because I will be taking a class to prep for the dietetic internship in the spring. One step closer to having the letters RD behind my name... I will also be taking stats and a nutrition and aging class, and continuing with my usual lab work.
Whether you are going back to school, sending your wee ones back to school, or just caught in all the back to school hype, I hope the next year is a great one.