My Latest Obsession...

I was born in the wrong generation. I was made in the 80's but I am an old-fashioned girl at heart. As such, I have a love and appreciation for all things vintage or antique. In fact, my first dance with my husband at our wedding was to "Kiss" by Dean Martin; our grandparents were impressed.

I especially love old cookbooks. You would be amazed at the cookbooks you run across at Goodwill or garage sales. Now you can look through old cookbooks from the comfort of your own home online thanks to Michigan State University and the Historic American Cookbook Project!


"The Michigan State University Library and the MSU
Museum have partnered to create an online collection of some
of the most influential and important American cookbooks from
the late 18th to early 20th century. The goal of this project
is to make these materials available to a wider audience."


Click HERE to browse the collection...