Spud in the Buff & Other Relatively Amusing Videos

I am an impatient person, just ask my darling husband. I hate waiting, it makes me (and as a result my husband) CRAZY! Apparently the people over at Sprint agree with me, because they have released a series of videos called Sprintcuts with the tag line "wait less." Apparently with Sprintcuts you can, "turn tedious tasks into fleeting moments with Sprintcuts - tips that'll refund your time and amaze your friends." Beneath that in fine print: "Sprint is not responsible for the outcome of any attempted time-saving maneuver. Adjusted time saved may vary." I am already amused, but it gets better...
The videos demonstrate how to save time on various day to day tasks and estimate the amount of time saved over a lifetime using these tips. But best of all, the narration is full of witty one liners such as "spud in the buff" or "prepare to dunk away." So without further adieu, enjoy the following Sprintcuts...

1. "Spud in the Buff"


2. "Exhale with Gusto"


3. "Prepare to Dunk Away"


4. "Put the Smooth in Smoothie"




Click HERE to see all of the Sprintcuts.