
I am a year older, *hopefully* a little wiser, definitely a few pounds lighter, and most importantly more comfortable in my own skin. But, some things haven't changed... I still struggle with food, I am still trying to lose weight, and I am still a master procrastinator. I hope a year from today, I will be at a healthier weight and *that* much closer to my goal of becoming an RD.
Click HERE for a little bloggy nostalgia.
Hope you had a fabulous Labor Day Weekend! Mine was a little too fabulous, it was a weekend of gluttony due to a visit from out of town friends.
BTW - either those eyedrops were a miracle drug, or I didn't need them to begin with... the eye was back to normal by Saturday.
Note to self... return to previous modus operandi - seeing a doctor only if you are being followed by the grim reeper.