The first picture (HERE) is from where I laid my poor little jetta to rest. It was a sad and unfortunate day, as it had been my car since I was in high school. You might be wondering why it looks like I crashed into a center divider and tipped over. Well, let me tell you, I did crash into a center divider and tip over. Fortunately, no one else was involved in the accident and though my jetta suffered immensely I was no worse for wear except for a nasty seat belt burn (that has long been healed with minimal scarring). There is still a lovely blue mark on the center divider to commemorate my dare-devilry. So, with one less car in mi familia Mr. FD and I have been relegated to carpooling. At first I thought we might murder one another, but it has been kinda nice actually. Just don't tell him I said so.
October is also a birthday month in the FD household (see HERE), as both Mr. FD and I celebrate the anniversary of being expelled from our mothers' uteruses (or is it uteri) in October. Beginning in probably January, Mr. FD begins reminding me that his birthday is coming up and I should start thinking about what I am going to get him. Beginning around the same time I start to suffer from selective hearing especially when my husband is pointing out yachts and flat screen televisions. I always make him his absolute favorite meal and his favorite cake to mark the occasion.
One of the presents I got for Mr. FD is related to picture 3, unfortunately it did not come in time for his birthday and ended up becoming a Christmas present. I have probably mentioned the love Mr. FD and I share for all things Star Trek... Well I shelled out the cash and got him the Star Trek TNG the complete series on DVD. BTW, this makes me like the best wife EVER. If you have never watched the show, here is a ridiculous montage (my favorite part is at 20 seconds):
The last picture is in reference to the annual party Mr. FD and I throw for his work. Much food was eaten, hookah was smoked, and
The past several months have been consumed by school and not much else. Unfortunately I have been a total slacker in terms of both diet and exercise, but it is finally spring in my neck of the woods and I have already begun lacing up my running shoes.
You can look forward to your regularly scheduled programming this afternoon, i.e. something at least remotely nutrition related!