Carbonation = Happiness

I recently gave up my diet coke addiction (which shall be explained in a future post)... As such I have been trying to stay away from caffeine to prevent a relapse. And while I am over the caffeine, I miss the lovely bubbliciousness of soda. Enter my latest obsession...



Izze. How did I not know about the wonderfulness that is Izze(thought this was a case of homophones, but apparently Izze is pronounced ih-zee)? If you have been unaware of their existence let me splain: Izze is fruit juice and sparkling water and pure deliciousness. Thus far I have tried both the blackberry and clementine, both of which are equally fabulous. Each bottle contains 2 servings of fruit (woot woot), and has 130 calories so it definitely falls into the treat category for me. But the company also makes a lower calorie version called Izze-esque. The only real downside is the cost of Izze, they are well over a dollar a bottle which is too spendy for my cheap frugal soul. Fortunately, I found a make-it-yourself solution HERE. I will let you know how my ghetto-Izze turns out...

Enjoy!