I am not a magician...

...despite my frequent disappearing acts.  Rather, I am a merely busy grad student with good intentions that never seem to translate into actual blog posts.

Well, another semester has flown by and I find myself standing at an exciting time in my time as a dietetics student.  I have less than a week until I begin the internship.  Well, less than a week until the orientation for my internship, but still.  I am oh so close to adding RD to the end of my name.

Since most non-nutrition folks do not know what it entails to become an RD, or even what abbreviations such as ADA, CADE, DPD and DI (which seem to consume my life and dominate my conversations) stand for...  I had the bright idea to explain all of the dietetic lingo to you.  So expect a series of posts on the subjects.

No, really. 

I'm serious.  

Please believe me.

I will be back...